Sign in to follow this  
Slivester

Need Recommendation

Just got my hands on UM1, ER6i and E2c, and finds that ER6i sounded more to my preference. I have upped my budget since, and surely will like to try on E4c or E5c.

since you like ety sound,how bout trying er4,im716 or e4????

That'd mean you didn't get a proper seal.

i think so... coz e4 juz dun seat in my ear well... but haf to say the mid is really creamy... im716 come close thought... tried it at jaben the last time... lend some one to compare the e4 and im716 and he oso said tt im716 is e4 wif heavier bass...

Just got my hands on UM1, ER6i and E2c, and finds that ER6i sounded more to my preference. I have upped my budget since, and surely will like to try on E4c or E5c.

since you like ety sound,how bout trying er4,im716 or e4????

dis 3 r his best bet...

I will look out for im716 when I am testing out for purchase, probably next week.

So far I guess ER6i sounds quite alright to me, although I think it might not be fitting my ear well, can't really get the bassy punch unless I press it hard against my ear.

Thanks guys! Any other phones I should look out for?

What about the Creative ZEN AURVANA?

Really comfortable, but most say that the UM1 or ER6/i are better.

Said to have great improvement wtih amping.

Edited by aaron-xp

I see. I will be going down to Creative at Marina Square, hopefully they have a set there for testing.

They usually play so loudly that you can hear it 5cm from your ears. Ask if you can lower the volume, or listen from your own source.

You mean at the Creative Shop? Been there a couple of times to shop accessories for my ZEN and the test pieces can be easily unplugged and plug into other sources.

Oh... Been to their headquaters, but all their headphones/earphones are plugged through a small hole in the wall... Virually impossible to remove them by myself.

Sorry though, never been to Marina's headphoen corner. :P