Cypher

Grado/Alessandro Appreciation thread.

Which Grado/Alessandro do you own?  

91 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

As above. For all grado/alessandro owners, which cans do u own? Just a poll to see how many Grado lovers here.

SR80 owner here.

But they're not getting anymore love from me :P

My ER-4P gets more love these days because they can be brought around ;)

the poll abit funny.. lol.. cant do multiple choice? :whistle:

Alamak,

what about HP-1, HP-2 and HP-3 (not that there will be too many people that own/have owned these classics.

Anyways I put my vote for RS-1 although I sold it for non-audio related reasons (the grado foam pads react with my skin causing a nice red round welt around my ears. Anykind of foam seems to have this effect on my skin - even the sony/koss pads. Only the velour pads seem to have no issues. LOL

Alamak,

what about HP-1, HP-2 and HP-3 (not that there will be too many people that own/have owned these classics.

Anyways I put my vote for RS-1 although I sold it for non-audio related reasons (the grado foam pads react with my skin causing a nice red round welt around my ears. Anykind of foam seems to have this effect on my skin - even the sony/koss pads. Only the velour pads seem to have no issues. LOL

Sorry for the OT, Meish, I think you are pampered la..haha...then maybe Beyer's velour pad suits you? :P

BTW, I do not own any Grado cans...hmm..not Team Grado though..don't beat me up or kick me out OK?

I never has a listen to those cans before except for a Grado SR60, but I don't like it, moreover, it's so uncomfortable for me :bash::b2t

i fell in love with the sr225~ sweeeeeeet. :gradoHP:

quite a number of MS2i owners here... good choice that the local retailers bought in..

Yeah...But I hoped that retailers here can do something about shure prices though...It seems that no matter how online companies try to kerb the sales of shures overseas, there will always be a way out as the much cheaper prices online are hard to resist...Its really way too overpriced in Singapore...

hehehehe i waiting to plonk the dough on E500. :D