Sign in to follow this  
viix

Reccommendations for RACKs

I'm looking for a sturdy, no fuss rack. Looking for any value for money rack, best if it has options for spike footers to reduce possible ground vibrations. Where can I get them? It would be best if possible to include details of the rack plus prices and photos. Saw some old threads about queenie racks and cloned spider racks from china. Are these any good?

Edited by viix

I have owned the solid steel rack in the past. It does a decent job. If you want something much better but at a price of course, you can try the finite elemente which I am currrently using.

Edited by lengcm

hmm u can try going to ikea and hunt for some cheap and lasting 1s.

i believe ikea sell cheap and gd stuffs including racks

hmm u can try going to ikea and hunt for some cheap and lasting 1s.

i believe ikea sell cheap and gd stuffs including racks

Ikea racks aren't really stable.. Using them for shelving but it still shakes a little with the construction on going just 100m away. Worst, the site operates 24hrs shifting tunnel pieces of the newer MRT circle line and I hadn't a chance to enjoy my cans nicely :bash:

There are numerous options of different price range. Walk around Adelphi for a start. Otherwise, search for alternatives from made-to-order racks which give the best value for money. There used to be one who produced these BTO in www.extremeplace.com. Search the classifieds of which and also www.echoloft.com for possibly good deals. I'm currently using Schroers & Schroers rack. Stereo Electronics used to be the dealer.