Sign in to follow this  
bluemoon39

pc sound card

Like said, it depends on your usage. If you want quality music piped out, emu0404 is the way to go. But if you really want good quality surround sound on your 5.1, then maybe it's the x-fi you should go for.

Note: I've tried the x-fi for music. It's decent, but I don't like the 'artificiality' of its outputs, if you can understand what I mean...

actualy izit beter to get PCI or usb? i read article regarding internal interference of PCI n stuf...

did consider x-fi b4 but after reading reviews on ZS, difference not really a big gap but price wise cheaper by bout $40...the onli ting that ZS PPro attract me is the external panel... :))

this card is damn nice...i like the White base PCB n the connectors..tats real cool...but too bad i haven tio TOTO...if not chiong liao.. :D .. well i dun tink i have reach tat hardcore standard yet...juz started...mayb set a budget below $200 will b fine... 5.1 is my concern as will link to my HT..dun wana waste it...(PS. my pc speaker is spoilt so will use HT as speaker..)

hmm it was in my list too..but most shop in SLS also sold out le..no stock now...but its launched kinda long ago liao..was tinking if the technology did outbeat it?..

hmm...haha i am asking hw does it sound as compare to the others...most of them r toking about EMU 0404 and ESI Juli@ but EMU 0404 is only 2.1....

Edited by Kai