Sign in to follow this  
panalogic

Please advice on ipod nano and a suitable headphone

What sort of a price should i look at? I saw the rrp at creative stating it as 49.

Then again, is the ipod nano sound reproduction generally gd enough?

if u looking at creative ep630, it's gg for $38 at comex if u live in the east...

thanks dude... anyway, does the ep630 go that well with the ipod? Because the stock earphones seem to be doing pretty ok already :)

Is it really worth the money and can it really isolate sound that well?

My friend is using the Nano. Its a good player if u are looking for something clear & digital. And the customer service is good.

As for the earphone, I think the stock one is good enough.

Unless your budget is higher, I feel that u should buy the Nano & listened for a while before upgrading your earphone.

Note that they are plenty of choices out there beside Nano.

I think u should go down to trial test yourself at Stereo Electronic before making your decision. Do give a call & check Aron is there before going. Upgrading of earphone should come later after u had saved enough.

Hi bros,

pretty new to this forum.

I already did a search but could not find any pertinent advice solely on the ipod nano.

Would appreciate if anyone could give any good advice on whether the ipod nano being a good buy.

Secondly, any value for money earphone that could somehow isolate the noise from the regular surroundings such as the MRT or buses?

My budget for the earphone would be abt 60 +-.

Thanks alot. Really appreciate any advice.

Edited by Jeremy

You should be able to hear some great differences using a non-stock earphone, but I would second the suggestion of not getting anotehr earphone till you save up. Common sense is crucial here...

erm....

if ure gg comex... give iriver e10 & iaudio m5l or x5l a try b4 commiting to nano...

they r better than nano in terms of sound quality... but they r a lil on the higher side...

Edited by metrablue

erm....

if ure gg comex... give iriver e10 & iaudio m5l or x5l a try b4 commiting to nano...

they r better than nano in terms of sound quality... but they r a lil on the higher side...

it depends... i prefer nano sound.. it seems clearer to me... anyway, i'm gg to rockbox mine wen it cums so eq wise shld be better...