Sign in to follow this  
ToOn

Does different eartip affect the sounds for UE Superfi 3?

I think.. ToOn, you haven't got use to wearing the IEM yet. :))

I believe you're a right hander, not that your right side is smaller than the left. It will take some time to learn to fit the IEM comfortably. (It happened to me and some other few)

The Super.fi series are not meant for deeper insertion by the way. As long you can get a decent vacuum seal, and the driver snug in place, it's good. :P

wearing them is not comfort.. my ears hurt after half an hour of listenin.. after using all type flanges, onli smallest flange is not painful to wear.

I think.. ToOn, you haven't got use to wearing the IEM yet. :))

I believe you're a right hander, not that your right side is smaller than the left. It will take some time to learn to fit the IEM comfortably. (It happened to me and some other few)

The Super.fi series are not meant for deeper insertion by the way. As long you can get a decent vacuum seal, and the driver snug in place, it's good. :P

hmmm... btw wads the meaning of IEM... i got no problem from my previous in-ear phone... but for the super.fi it just doesnt fit in properly at all, i gotta use my hand to hold it in so that i can hear the music properly and isolate the outside noise.

IEM : In-ear Monitor

It meant the same as the In-ear Earphone, depending on your applications. :P

If that's the case, Super.fi ear tips might be too small for you? Have you tried foam tips provided?

Actually, I would always advocate trying on "easier" to wear IEMs first (ie. UM1, e3, e4) to learn to wear it properly.

Then subsequently proceed to the really difficult ones like the Super fi. 5EBs.

That should make you feel how a proper seal is like and how to create one.

Was thinking if I could use Super fi. 3 sleeves for my EP630.. The seal is seriously lousy. Was thinking of using bi-flanges.

You can try the Ultimate ears Grey double flange which is sold by Jaben and Stereo_Electronics...

I bought one pair and use it with my A-T ck7 and Cresyn e630..