Sign in to follow this  
fishball79

Back from Gold Coast!!!

Hi guys,

Just wanna let u know how i'm back from Surfer's Paradise. Lovely place!!! Will definitely visit again after next semester!

The beach is really beautiful, its got the finest sand i've treaded on. The beautiful golden beach stretches further than the eye can see! Great bluegreen ocean with good waves for wake or surf boarding.

I didn't do any boarding but got to spend alot of time lying on the beach getting meself the nice tan i am in now laugh.gif

BUt the best part is... the crowd! Even during winter i can still see ALOT of pretty japanese and american girls! Alas they are all with their boyfriends or family so cannot approach...

Ah well back to brisbane... same weather less babes and those that are here have way more clothing than i care for...

ppth.gif

Wot no pics?! Topless beach wink.gif Ho hum... but glad to 'see' you back.

Correction, I shoulda used this smiley when I said topless... w00t.gif

what!! no courage in taking pics!! my friend from singapore took some pics of topless chicks. what he did was make me stand infront of her, so it looks like he is taking me, and zooms in on the girl wink.gif also, another tactic he did was pan around the scenary, pretending to take pics of the scenary, but take of girl!!

but he got caught once, had to quickly move the camera hahaha

just about everytime i go to the coast, there is always a group of youngish japanese girls being taught how to boggie board with an australian. that should be your move!!

SHow me the proof! LOL!

iconic:

another tactic: get new olympus with 40x optical zoom. Find a nice place to hide, probably in the bush.Position your tripod, then shoot away!!! must be expert though!

another one: cover your whole face and shoot away!! even if they caught you , they won't recognise you lol.gif

btw, cute avatar you've got .. aladdin's monkey rite?

40x! that is alot. i remember people standing very far back and taking pictures smile.gif they must have very good cameras haha

yeah the avatar is abu smile.gif

your's is from love generation right? is there a new season of it? or only 1? i saw it a couple of years ago, very good smile.gif touching haha

hehhe.. look like hor?

actually ryoko chan wub.gif .. the love gen is matsu takako blush.gif

yah love generation rocks man!! only 1 season. 11 episodes. nice doramas. Have you watched long vacation? if you like love generation you will fall in love with it immediately, confirm. Takuya play one laugh.gif

aiyooh blues, I don't think any digital cam has any 40x optical zoom. the olympus one has 'only' 10X optical zoom and maybe 3-4X digital zoom making it a total of 40X zoom. if got 40X zoom, the lens will be telescope-like already.

ehehhehe then I didn't see properly loh

this morning saw the bus with the advertisment "olympus 40x zoom" laugh.gif

darn marketing gimmick sleep.gif

evil u using what cam?

yah I don't think have 40 also hahaha... even 10x is extremely hard to get the focus also.40..w oah.. I think not v clear

i haven't seen long vacation. my friend gave me my sassy girl, that's pretty good too!