Sign in to follow this  
That dude

Helping a friend

Precisely, that's why their are called earbuds too. It only makes a different listening experience from the stock ear buds. Not meant for isolation like the IEM/canal phones. By the way, i suspect the Apple In-Ear is design to be worn with a 'loose-feel'. Regardless which IEM/canalphones/earbuds/headphones you're using, learn to wear them.

Anyway, I thought you said your female-friend didn't mind the SQ, more for the look-wise? LOL! Why spend cash for quality listening material when SQ is not the issue? :D

Edited by zonalblitz_audio

^ Haha... You should take up theory_87's offer for the 2 pairs of iBuds... I'm sure he'll give you a good price on them.

...GIRL-friend...

I believe "female friend" would be more politically correct in this situation. ;)

Hey, i gave her a link so pls edit the "GIRL-friend" thing...:(

I was just thinking that maybe i could sway her to think more on sq then style

She is not my girlfren... i wish she was... lol nah went too far there... :P

ya, audio i get wad u are saying still... paying premium for such a product is somewhat of a waste of money... unless u are freaking rich lar! lol!

Hey, i gave her a link so pls edit the "GIRL-friend" thing...:(

I was just thinking that maybe i could sway her to think more on sq then style

She is not my girlfren... i wish she was... lol nah went too far there... :P

ya, audio i get wad u are saying still... paying premium for such a product is somewhat of a waste of money... unless u are freaking rich lar! lol!

I thought you gave her the link?

And next you typed : "She is not my girlfren... i wish she was... lol nah went too far there... :P"

:lol:

Nah, no comments. I guess everybody reading this will have got no idea about this. :D

Yea, like what aaron-xp has said, new iButties to replace the damaged one might be her choice. Influencing new blood into audiophile is a nice move from here. You could tell the person's interest from the first moment she commented after auditioning your IEM?

I thought you gave her the link?

And next you typed : "She is not my girlfren... i wish she was... lol nah went too far there... :P"

:lol:

Nah, no comments. I guess everybody reading this will have got no idea about this. :D

Yea, like what aaron-xp has said, new iButties to replace the damaged one might be her choice. Influencing new blood into audiophile is a nice move from here. You could tell the person's interest from the first moment she commented after auditioning your IEM?

she havent had the chance to try yet... too scared after she listen to is she will cannot stand it and for for my sf5's... lol

Edited by That dude

just a shuffle or shuffle 2Gen.

with the default ibuds.

think this is decent enuff for typical users.

im616? Oops, those are also rather expensive.

I still second the iGrados... They look great (in my opinion), and the press pictures do a disservice to them, making them look so weird and clunky...

They are rather small actually.

Can try looking around for the old Senn MX400s and 500s. They sound decent, relatively cheap(around $30) and with some real bass, they ought to sound good if your (erhm...) female friend likes to listen to mainly pop and rock :grin:

Look like most of the members here are guys.

Girls are mostly into dress + makeup. I doubt they are really into SQ. Maybe a cute nice earphone will suit them.

Look like most of the members here are guys.

Girls are mostly into dress + makeup. I doubt they are really into SQ. Maybe a cute nice earphone will suit them.

:lol: true...