Sign in to follow this  
autorock

Best Ear/Headphones for jogging?

I was looking at the sonys stereo recommended, but realised the cord isnt single sided, which could be a bit of a problem. Has anyone tried the sennheiser sport range? (Yes, the glaringly lime green ones)

I have the SX-10, courtesy of Uncle Wilson from the lucky draw. Haven't tried it out for jogging, but I can see what he means. It is light and does not really move around that much, given that there is something which goes around the back of your head.

My head is a tad bit small to have a perfect fit on them, but I believe that they fit the bill. Shouldn't have microphonics at all too, given that they aren't IEMs.

I don't remember if you wear glasses but I do. And I have the SX-10 and I tried it while doing my brisk walk. The spectacle frame around the ears will prevent the ear-pieces from fitting into the ear correctly. Otherwise, the SX-10 is quite respectable for the price.

YMMV.

What's the price, anyway?

I wear spectacles, and it a bother with certain headphones, including the SX-10. Even for supra-aurals, which clamp my outer ear and press it onto the spectacle leg, leaving a mark. Sigh.

For serious listening though, I remove my specs.