Sign in to follow this  
redalf

Nokia Headphones

Interesting to see that Nokia has this but all of us here knows that thing will not be popular here. :)

Why is that so? Because it's Nokia? Or it doesn't look impressively big and expensive enough? :whistle:

Philips HP460

IPB Image

notice any similarities?

Edited by kehyi

-ohn' date='26 Sep 2006, 09:55 AM' post='80406']

Why is that so? Because it's Nokia? Or it doesn't look impressively big and expensive enough? :whistle:

Maybe now bcos its a philips? :D

Of cos everyone should also know that Sennheiser CX-300, Creative EP-630, Razer M100, Sharp MD-33 and together with Edifier, AKG all have similar looks. IF only you have the chance to test them all will you realised that they don't sound the same and even under certain situation do not even hold the same identical drivers. Maybe the Philips HP-460 and Nokia headphone share the same looks but how many here actually heard the philips HP-460?

I hear almost everyone telling me that music and sound quality is "subjective", now a headphone goes into the bin before an audition. What happen?

Actually, the HP460 has had very good reviews from head-fi, comparable to K81DJ... if the Nokia headphone *is* a rebadged HP460, it might well be a pretty good pair of cans

when then nokia headphones coming in ? i think its a "portable" solution for the walkman phones.

I hear almost everyone telling me that music and sound quality is "subjective", now a headphone goes into the bin before an audition. What happen?

Haf you not heard of "1st impression lasts?" :grin:

Edited by Qsilver

Guest joi-ful

Of cos everyone should also know that Sennheiser CX-300, Creative EP-630, Razer M100, Sharp MD-33 and together with Edifier, AKG all have similar looks. IF only you have the chance to test them all will you realised that they don't sound the same and even under certain situation do not even hold the same identical drivers. Maybe the Philips HP-460 and Nokia headphone share the same looks but how many here actually heard the philips HP-460?

This guy speaks wise words :DD