Sign in to follow this  
wil

Here we go again...

My friend brought over his Headfive yesterday, and coupled with my MS2i, it sounded magnificent. Dynamic, super-quick, lots of snap and tight, tight bass.

It made my LD2+ sound anemic in comparision. ARGHHH. im so tempted to get a one.

Any amp in the price region of the headfive that i can get locally?

But isnt it a portable amp....?

HMMM....haha.

They are using the same opams inside and suspose to sound quite familiar... the Govibe can be a home amp after you get the optional 24V regulated PSU.. It susposed to sound better then 9V... personally haven tried.. but i recomend giving the GO-Vibe a listen first.. :))

They are using the same opams inside and suspose to sound quite familiar... the Govibe can be a home amp after you get the optional 24V regulated PSU.. It susposed to sound better then 9V... personally haven tried.. but i recomend giving the GO-Vibe a listen first.. :))

Thanks for the headup bro. Btw, how much extra is the regulated PSU? :P

Thanks for the headup bro. Btw, how much extra is the regulated PSU? :P

Quite hard to find one in singapore leh.. Norm recomend Mascott from HK... that is the same one i used on my previous headsave classic.. SLT.. i go search most are switching type and $50++ :bash: .. GO jaben have a listen to GO-vibe.. heard Wilson has a power supply suitable to go vibe :))

Quite hard to find one in singapore leh.. Norm recomend Mascott from HK... that is the same one i used on my previous headsave classic.. SLT.. i go search most are switching type and $50++ :bash: .. GO jaben have a listen to GO-vibe.. heard Wilson has a power supply suitable to go vibe :))

coolness. thanks a bunch !

Had the chance to try the Go-Vibe using the Fubar and an Alessandro MS2 about 2 months ago at Jaben. Felt that the SQ was really bright. I guess it would be a perfect match for head banging rockers and metal-heads. The clarity is awesome too.

Then again, i don't think i would be able to last for more than an hour with such a combination. Too fast and furious for my taste.IMHO it also sounded a bit digital and not as musical to me.

Well, maybe because i'm more of a sennheiser guy even though i listen to classic rock. Personal taste i guess.

Hi there,

I'm using the Headfive with the MS2, it is tat GOOD. :)):))

lol yes i know its that good, that's what i heard it with. I was asking about the go-vibe...

if you really like the headfive, go for it! Why bother finding a local substitute? Plus, sometimes the wait can be very enjoyable. Even more fun then after you get it.

Roasty seems to have had a good experience - when his headfive did not arrive he got another one sent to him..

if you really like the headfive, go for it! Why bother finding a local substitute? Plus, sometimes the wait can be very enjoyable. Even more fun then after you get it.

Roasty seems to have had a good experience - when his headfive did not arrive he got another one sent to him..

Dont think i can buy it anymore...it was a limited run only...