Sign in to follow this  
N@Z

(WITHDRAWN) Sony MDR: 7506 & (SOLD) D66SL

As the title suggest, I might consider selling these in the near future, making way for newer gear. I might not either depending on the interest generated. I am unsure on how much to price them at the moment. As it is, please PM or email me your offers using the buttons below until I decide to post the individual prices as & when I decide to change the status into 'For Sale'.

Sony MDR-D66SL aka Eggos - SOLD!

Bought brand new with the kind help of ablaze. Only 3 months old, hardly used Mostly breaking in period only. I guess I am too compulsive/impulsive sometimes. Condition is mint complete with the original box, cloth case & extension. This is good for straight out of a portable source's headphone out.

Sony MDR-7506

As some of you already know bought it used recently from Rameish who originally got it from Bulkie. I am not sure of it's age, maybe bulkie can enlighten us. Condition is very good but I got it without the box & 1/8" to 1/4" plug converter. However it does come with the stock Sony & Beyer (comfy) Ear Pads. This is my favourite at the moment partenered with the PortaCorda II.

Not trying to make any profit out of this just trying to recover my cost without too much losses. Shipping via Register Airmail or EMS (Speed Post) depending on buyer.

Edit:

The Eggos have been sold & the 7506 on hold until I can find a CD3000 to replace it!

Edited by N@Z

Replied

Gryphonn1972, I am still gauging interest on these headphones so if you are interested please PM me. I will decide what to do by august if the interested parties are willing to wait till then.

Thanks for the info bulkie. You don't happen to still have the original box, documents & 1/8" to 1/4" converter plug do you?

Replied

Gryphonn1972, I am still gauging interest on these headphones so if you are interested please PM me. I will decide what to do by august if the interested parties are willing to wait till then.

Thanks for the info bulkie. You don't happen to still have the original box, documents & 1/8" to 1/4" converter plug do you?

Nah I dun have the boxes and stuff anymore, though I have the 1/4 - 1/8 convertor with me.

Thanks for your reply bulkie, that would be useful for the potential buyer to know in the future.

Teaken, please PM or email me you query.

Bump... updated to take into account of any interesting trades on offer.