Sign in to follow this  
minitsar

MO for Ultimate Ears Superfi 5 series

Hi, I can get the super.fi earphones at the following LOW prices but I need minimum of 10 orders.

Super.fi 5 Pro = SG$310 each (White only)

Super.fi 5 EB = SG$240 each (White or Black)

All prices INCLUDE shipping from US. Hope to get enough people by Oct 6.

Warranty is 2 years from shipping date by Superfi. Shipping is by FedEx so should receive within 7 days latest upon order confirmation. I will let you test on the spot during collection. You will bear shipping back to Superfi for any faults after that.

Please post here if interested. I will also request a $30 deposit to avoid last minute backouts.

I believe the sf5eb is a good deal but the sf5pro can be bought in sing. for round 370-390 but comes wif shop warranty and no wait.

IMO to save that $60-$80 from oversea warranty not worth the trouble.

"Touchwood" if spoilt:-

1) Shipping back is gonna be equally same as buying from local.

2) Waiting time for it to ship back vs local exchange usually on the spot provided they haf stocks.

IMO to save that $60-$80 from oversea warranty not worth the trouble.

"Touchwood" if spoilt:-

1) Shipping back is gonna be equally same as buying from local.

2) Waiting time for it to ship back vs local exchange usually on the spot provided they haf stocks.

I have the same sentiments.

Hmm, a new member using his first post to initiate an MO and collecting deposits.

Legit or not, I think some caution is in order.

he made the same post at HWZ...

I have the same sentiments on this too... not that we love to be suspicious... but it sure helps to be cautious.

I feel local dealer better bet for purchase & support anytime too. Perhaps more support for the dealers here will lead to better offers somemore for all of us even.

well, i guess the buyer need to assess whether the $60-$80 saved is worth the local warranty. the % of $$$ saved is quite significant.

well, i guess the buyer need to assess whether the $60-$80 saved is worth the local warranty. the % of $$$ saved is quite significant.

Yup as the saying goes "to each of his own". :))