Sign in to follow this  
Guest Cruise

Ipod Batt Replacement

Guest Cruise

Hi, do u guys know how to DIY replace ur Ipod battery when its depreciating? I went to simlim and they are charging quite a sum to fix e batt up, so i tot of DIY myself.. any ideas? :helpsmilie:

Guest Cruise

Woo!~ tats fast.. nah, i cant be bothered much abt e scratches as its an old Ipod (fancy 3rd Gen). I guess if u wanna beauty in e Ipod, u might just have to sacrifice $$$ and its delicate built.. thks!!

Guest Cruise

really? arghh.. have to go throu those internet transactions.. darn!! lols

Hi, do u guys know how to DIY replace ur Ipod battery when its depreciating? I went to simlim and they are charging quite a sum to fix e batt up, so i tot of DIY myself.. any ideas? :helpsmilie:

Well, u can order them online (the batteries shldn't cost u more than USD$50) and it shld come with a blue flat plastic tool & instruction set.

I've got some friends who DIYed it and said it was pretty easy without bustin' da chrome ass off.

Well, u can order them online (the batteries shldn't cost u more than USD$50) and it shld come with a blue flat plastic tool & instruction set.

I've got some friends who DIYed it and said it was pretty easy without bustin' da chrome ass off.

check it out http://www.worcell.com

for most battery supply i sure they got ipod becos i replace mine should be less than $50 SGD

we should not be paying $50 USD

all the best

There's a shop in Suntec that do the batt replacement. Should be ard $50. Forget the shop name, think it's called "HWP". It's a small shop in the IT Gadgets section. Along the right side lane when you face the biggest apple shop there.

Edited by kahchun