Sign in to follow this  
Slivester

Where to get iPod Video 5.5G Black 30GB?

I have exhausted all stores known to me that carries iPods, yet all of them are "sold out".

Anyone have any idea where can I get the latest updated iPod 30GB Black?

i thought you just sold one white ipod 5.5G.

Why not try ordering online at apple store.

**Wont recommend you going to SLS to get it as they have many tricks up their sleeve.

i thought you just sold one white ipod 5.5G.

Why not try ordering online at apple store.

**Wont recommend you going to SLS to get it as they have many tricks up their sleeve.

The iPod sold was for a friend, and I am still using my own white iPod. I am looking for a black one for my girlfriend, whose birthday is just a week away, and I am beginning to panick!

How long does it usually takes for online order, because its kind of urgent as well, hehe.

Edited by Slivester

The iPod sold was for a friend, and I am still using my own white iPod. I am looking for a black one for my girlfriend, whose birthday is just a week away, and I am beginning to panick!

How long does it usually takes for online order, because its kind of urgent as well, hehe.

Your girlfriend surely is lucky to have such a nice boyfriend. :rclxms:

It should take less than one day for the order to arrive at your house.(From what i see of pervious order of ipod Shuffle in this forum)

They would give you many time of the day to choose from for them to give you the order at your house.(such as 1pm,3pm and etc)

**Correct me if i'm wrong as i have never ordered from apple store before.

Edited by dle4e_2005

Orders will normally arrive the same day if you order in the morning or the next day. If you want to customise it with an engraving(would be nice for your significat other :)) It should take about 3 - 4 days from my personal experience.

Woo thanks dle4e_2005 and absolut! Lol dle4e_2005, its a promised gift, can't run away.

Your girlfriend will be very very happy if you can engrave something like

"I LOVE YOU"

"YOU ARE EVERYTHING TO ME"

Best is you can think of something that can make her very happy. Birthday is once a year. Make this a very special gift for her.

Best wishes......... :yes:

Lol, but she did mentioned before that she rather have her iPod without engraving. So to play safe, I didn't get the engraving.

Lol, but she did mentioned before that she rather have her iPod without engraving. So to play safe, I didn't get the engraving.

I think a special birthday present & don't forget the roses & a romatic dinner which will give her a very unforgetable & happy birthday moment of her life.

Money can buy her temporary happiness but not forever happiness.

Its all up to you. :yes:

A tip for you.

A customised playlist of lovesongs or songs representing your time together and not forgetting an all important personalised recording of your thoughts and a birthday song will seal the deal.