Sign in to follow this  
That dude

Where do u think there should be a audio store?

Hi, seeing that singapore only has 2 good audio shops now, i was wondering, where you guys think the best place to locate the nxt store. I'm just curious. thks!

For me, i vote for either far east plaza, or Heeren.

Edited by That dude

Hi, seeing that singapore only has 2 good audio shops now, i was wondering, where you guys think the best place to locate the nxt store. I'm just curious. thks!

For me, i vote for either far east plaza, or Heeren.

I don't think the prices can stay competitive at those two places. -_- One in the east would be great!

Selling cans at far east and heeren will only generate plenty of window shoppers. Cans are not in that same category as FMCG/fashion products in those stores and it would be better to have them located at Plaza Singapura or forum shopping mall. Franchising a mini corner/collection point at those location for Jaben/Stereo might be a better idea.

I don't think the prices can stay competitive at those two places. -_- One in the east would be great!

Second that.

A location in a centralized area like cityhall is already more than enough as people from all corners of the garden city can easily patronize the store. I guess the question is maybe how many more audio shops and the variety of products that should pop up instead.

I hope one day in the future...we folks would be able to get things like Dr Xin, RSA or Singlepower products (difficult due to the need of buyer specifications) from the local dealers. Cans wise i think SE and Jaben have pretty much cover most of it.

Cheers

Edited by Nu_Omega

it would be good if the likes of Hung Brothers and Jade Gift Shop join in the competition. but i guess the market is too small for now

Guest Cruise

Shops like Jaben's location is ideal, as they are hard to find places. Quote "Good things are meant to be discovered" ^_^

SE is definitely a great place to have, cos Im living just 10mins away from them.. lols!~ :grin:

i think 1 at the east will be great too! cause there aint a very near good headphone shop around the east.

i think 1 at the east will be great too! cause there aint a very near good headphone shop around the east.

Perhaps one at some ulu "shopping centres" like Kembangan Plaza or Roxy Square would fit the bill. Can cycle there somemore. :thumbup:

Edited by huihong

yes. a good shop in the east thats convenient for eastsiders to go down, play with the stuff, audition the cans, then go buy them online... or better yet, start MOs.

Perhaps one at some ulu "shopping centres" like Kembangan Plaza or Roxy Square would fit the bill. Can cycle there somemore. :thumbup:

If there is ever going to be one, make it in the East. It'll be great if it is in Kembagan Shopping Centre. Visits there will never be the same again.... :P

Jade gift sells some items at a very cheap rate.

definitely another great competitor.

i bought a few stuff at jade gift cos they sells at a cheaper rate.

Jade gift shop at Shaw Tower and its branch at Tampines Century Square. The price is quite good, I bought the PX200 and K26P from them.