Sign in to follow this  
erickoh

WC3 /FT

Uh.. you want me to train your nephew in programming, or at playing the XBOX? I'm a PS2 person, but I'm quite good at Dead or Alive (did you get this game for him? they have a pretty decent physics model for the bouncing breasts) biggrin.gif

Also, count me in when you're ready to re-realise your dreams and open the game company... party.gif

Tee - Coolest uncle in the world

Oh please...don't call me uncle.....i am MIB.

Yes, train him on XBOX with your seasoned skills in PS2. And get ready for PS3 in Sep 03.

may need transformation on elipa before gaming could happen...Koreans are good at this, do you know that ? wink.gif

I'm on frozen throne/lordareon..

U might catch me from 10pm-4am singapore time.

Whats your login?

Eric,

K i'll try to hunt for u.

party.gif

biggrin.gifwink.gif more games in JB nowadays...anyone interested please give me a call. wink.gif

biggrin.gifwink.gif more games in JB nowadays...anyone interested please give me a call. wink.gif

Im more interested in JB's "friendly" DVDs.

yeah.gif

Be careful when "friendlies" software seeps into discussions. It's a public forum and we don't wanna infringe any local law and invite scrutiny, do we?

Be careful when "friendlies" software seeps into discussions. It's a public forum and we don't wanna infringe any local law and invite scrutiny, do we?

Dun worry mackie, its just a brief exchange of friendly knowledge.

rolleyes.gif

eric,

why not train me for my programming?hehe...after all i'm an IT student tongue.gif

Are you female and pretty?

Be careful when "friendlies" software seeps into discussions.  It's a public forum and we don't wanna infringe any local law and invite scrutiny, do we?

Dun worry mackie, its just a brief exchange of friendly knowledge.

rolleyes.gif

If U were to participate in other local forums, the word "JB" in such discussions is a taboo......normally replaced with "up north" or similar. Heard of what happened to the local site of icered.com? Anyhow, we have to be tactful so that the forum will always stay within the local legal framework which can be unforgiving. Hope all of U understand. Cheers. beer.gif

Back to main topic..............