Sign in to follow this  
Stereo_Electronics

MO

Xin Super-Micro would be nice. ;)

Just wondering, what is the incentive of you doing this as you are already a reseller?

What if people ask for MO on cheaper Etymotic ER4ps? Cheaper Shure e500s?

Edited by Klose

Guest joi-ful

^ Either just helping out the community or a win-win situation for both sides lo.

Ety ER4P costs around SGD400+ in SG, with an MO, it could come down to around SGD300+. Seeing that Aron might be giving local warranty as well, I certainly don't mind paying a little extra for his service. Win-win situation eh?

Just wondering, what is the incentive of you doing this as you are already a reseller?

What if people ask for MO on cheaper Etymotic ER4ps? Cheaper Shure e500s?

If you want to get a ERP or a Shure E500 for me, even if I were to sell you $100 below my dealer cost it would still be very expensive compared to most online prices.

I'm not even sure I can do MO all the time for you guys as I'm not really that FREE, but if time allows I'll try to arrange them.

But if there is always someone doing the MO job and everyone is happy, I'll not do any.

Sales from my headphone section don't generate much $$$ but its more of a hobby thing, if it good money, I bet everyone in Sim Lim would start selling them like what happen to Hi-Fi 10, 15 years ago.

I must say this before I forget, I've never done any MO before, so if I do my first anytime soon, please be understanding. :innocent:

haha.. take ur time.. :) ppl have to save to buy.. :) i tink MO portamp is good.. coz i only find xeno amp in ur shop.. i dun mean to be offensive if u find im..

Edited by Exloser

I guess there's that option of VPost USA either that or if you have a contact in USA.

You should look into Access USA. They're a pretty good mail forwarding services that I've been using for years. The prices are about the same as vPost but they can have it sent one business day after they receive it. You can also specify when you want it sent in case you're shipping more from more than one source. All in all, a much better service than vPost. They also really don't care what you ship as long as it goes with federal guidelines...

I know, pathetic collection of portable amps.... Oh well, there's always Jaben.

jaben is too far away.. if i saved enough, mayb will buy hornet which jaben dun sell.. btw, no offense for wad i say earlier on.. peace.. :)