Sign in to follow this  
N@Z

Sennheiser HD414

Well, since you asked for help in the 'other' thread... post away your thoughts about these classic headphones. Rather than doing a marathon post on the other threads, LOL! A photo for the less enlightened ones would be useful too.

Did you try using them as microphones? I recall these were loosely based on their microphone design!

If it were not for these puppies us grado users would still be in a quandry over the ear pads. Well, me at least. Photos

ohmy.gif

gryphon,

you could change the foam pads at Sennheiser Service Centre. It costs only about S$10 a set. wink.gif

Hey, my first post on this side of the Pacific!

I still have a pair of 414s. Here's a picture of them with something a little more familiar for perspective.

user posted image

i remember seeing an article about these cans in hifichoice

let me see if i have a scanned copy...

They look in very good condition. How do you find the sound OneMalt?

this is the classical headphones from sennheiser rite?i heard from a review saying that it's quite nice...but i could not remember the whole article now...hm..

anyway...they got a newer limited version with the golden signature of the mr sennheiser(am i rite?)on it....for RM80, few years ago....

But the sound is more airy...although its portray of details is not the best. wink.gif

I finally get an answer from you after nearly one month! Now I can live happily ever after tongue.gif