Sign in to follow this  
1983leofender

Kind souls to let me try their shure E500

Hi, Im kinda interested in owing a pair of the shure E500. However i dont want to make a blind buy and then regret it. Thus, I hope theres some kind soul to let me try out their shure E500 before i make my purchase. Can meet up at any mrt stations to listen. A short while will do. So sorry to trouble u guys. Just pm me. thanks a million :)

Cheers,

Charles

Edited by 1983leofender

hey, why not drop over at stereo electronics for an audition? :))

i am sure they would allow you to

No luck, they don't have it .... (yet) ...

Sorry , I'm refering to Charles (1983leofender) after the tryout of the shure e500 . Might be informative to others who might also be interested. Don't think it's currently avaliable for audition in any shop here .

There's been plenty of discussion and opinion of the E500 on this forum. In my personal opinion, its currently the best IEM for general listening. I've had the E5 and ER4 before and I have to say the E500 is the current reigning champion. However, i haven't heard the triple-fi yet but its all subjective anyways...

Oh thanks for letting me try ur e500 eawtan. I'll just briefly give me opinions on how it sounds. The soundstage of the E500 is wide and is better than um2. The bass is also more controlled and not too heavy. There is also great clarity and the highs are there. It also sounds kinda impressive. In conclusion, i think it is quite a great pair of iems to own. But there is the money factor;)haha