Sign in to follow this  
Mackie

Personal Homepage

Hi guys,

Any recommendation for a site for me to construct a home page? My current site at Pacific internet is very lame and limited in features. Thanks chappies.

I use mac.com, the downside is I have to pay US$90++ annual subscription. You get 2-3 email accounts, iDisk (virtual Hard Drive) handy if you don't like to carry hard copy of files around, Syncing Contacts etc. Your own homepage, and so on go here for more info www.mac.com

Can you recheck your www link it came out as HTML when I clicked on the link.

Wanna have a look 1st before making any comments.

www.geocities.com

I use it for normal personal webbie.. not too shabby

Looks like it was not compatible with Netscape but it worked on IE.

This current page is the simplest of simple can be. If you want to try something dfferent I suggest you try creating a page using Microsoft Frontpage. It has some really nice tricks up it's sleeve. You don't even need to change sites if Pacific allows you to upload htm/html files you created from your PC. If it doesn't then geocities is a fine place. I haven't used the others in a while.

If you want, I can do something for you in my free time. Email/PM me your ideas & what you want to be incorporated in it. It helps if you already have an idea for a rough plan/look. A collection of pictures & images ready to be used are useful too.

It should come preinstalled with your PC. Have a look on your Start Menu it should be in Programs listed as Microsoft FrontPage. Infact you could also use Microsoft Word as well if you are more comfortable with it. It's a pretty nifty & powerful app! At the bottom should be a small button to change the view type.

We aim to please. yes.gif