Sign in to follow this  
palestofwhite

where in singapore sells the ER6i yellow foam tips and filters?

I'm looking for the ER6i's yellow foams or comply tips along with its filters. Any shops that carry them locally? I checked with SE and Jaben but sadly they don't. I tried using Westone's foams but they ripped my filters out when removed (too tight) thus sold them to a UM1 owner instead. Any input appreciated. Thanks.

Hung Bros doesn't carry the foams, for sure. Don't know about the filters though. I went directly to Norman Audio to ask before, but they don't bring in a big bunch of anything (especially the ER6 and 6i accessories) unless there's a big enough order.

If you want, you could try the online sellers like earphonesolutions, or we could try to gather enough demand and go to Norman Audio together. I've been looking for the 6i complys myself for a long time now.

any ER6i users in need of accessories willing to combine our efforts for bulk purchases? I find buying straight from eytmotics research way too expensive... considering $20usd inclusive of UPS shipping for 3 pairs of yellow foam tips alone... that's just too taxing.

Edited by palestofwhite

still wouldn't cut the shipping by a lot. i'm interested in getting the complys.

i'll make a trip to adelphi and inquire at norman audio.

That'll be cool. Please do keep us updated if they carry the foam tips and filters as well... thanks alot!

their next shipment won't be in quite a while... from what it seems, they're not expecting a lot of stuff to come in either.

didn't see any filters, but saw a pack of 18mm (large) yellow foams for the 6i.

just to check, if you considered buying online, that means you have a credit card? maybe you might want to start an interest check thread in the marketplace, more people might pop in.