Sign in to follow this  
digi01

Diy mp3 and bag

to all,

I have been good friendship with huang yong.as a diyer,I am glad to help forward diy stuffs.

I have supply huang yong audio parts as a technical adviser.we share information.But with more and more intercourse,I find he is going to diy for no good incentive.so I decide to stop my supply.

the truth is I have send this guy 12PCBs zen boards,5PCBs Mj boards,2PCBs SOHA and lots of audio parts,lots of design ideas as free!the pay back is his affront!!!!

I HAVE NOTHING TO SAY NOW.YONG CHAO!WE FRIENDSHIP IS OVER!!!!!!!!!

----------------------------------------------------------------

to heady and others group buyer of SHOA

all SOHA boards was delivered to Edwin 2006.8.

the buffer have part refunds and few assemblied shipped to Edwin 2006.10.

if someone still not receive it,please contact me private.

thanks all

Z

giving someone stuff for free many times does not mean that you can then proceed to cheat him by selling him something worth 35rmb for 100rmb when you need money, especially when he has helped you many times by looking after the many customers here you have treated badly.

Anyway, that is not the main problem. The main problem is that digi01 owes alot of us money. We paid extra for the diamond buffers to Edwin, who paid digi, who then said that he will not be giving us the buffers. However, he has not refunded us the money.

Would appreciate it if the mods handle this matter delicately. The main priority is the money, not a swift ban.

Edited by loop_

First off the mods of this forum have not, I repeat have not received any complaints from anyone - even huang yong - about digi01.

Secondly, Digi01 dealings with Huang Yong are between a private buyer and a private seller. Huang Yong is free to post negative feedback if he so wishes in the relavent area.

If anyone else besides huang yong has had a bad experience with digi01 please report it to us (mods or admin).

loop,

We live in a free market. Many things cost less China, the same China made product cost more in Hong Kong, and the same product cost even more in Singapore and other parts of SEA and in the US or Europe it's usually set at a much higher price. Sometimes as much as 3 to 4 times the price.

So Digi01 is free to set his own price for the product.

Having said that if Digi01 did indeed sell somthing to huang young claiming it's his own design and then subsequently sold huang yong some generic stuff that's a different matter alltogether. Huang Yong however has yet to send us (the moderating team) any complaints.

Hi Rameish, it is indeed true that i am just posting negative feedback. If no action is taken, let it be.

Next, the claims digi01 made is his own story, it is just bad experience with bad deal. No businessman will give away free stuff with no return in anyform.

This is my bad experience and I just wish to share it out with some emotion (imagine u feel cheated), hope you understand. I apologize if there's anything too much that i have said.

I think if digi01 has answered directly to queries on this forum earlier about the buffers, then we could have sorted this out. But now, I think Edwin is sick of the whole matter, not that I blame him. So the situation is that how do we know who is responsible for this fiasco?

As loop said, a group of us ordered and paid for buffers which never appeared and the money was not refunded. This is the only fact of which I am certain. As the vendor, digi01's responsibility was to keep us informed and to respond timely. And this he did not do but I don't think there is enough evidence to ban anyone.

As far as I am concerned, it's ok to leave things be. We will just be more careful next time. Thanks Rameish.

Edited by heady

Rameish, as mentioned I am not concerned with Huangyong's personal matter with Digi, though I am free, as you are, to give an opinion. You are free to price goods anyway you want, it doesn't make it ethical.

My main concern, as I, as well as heady, have mentioned, is the buffers, which was already described in a previous thread and in this.

loop, over in headfi, the people there discount digi01's buffer. At least one of them said it does not not account for DC offset and so not a good design. So, maybe it wasn't such a great loss. :))

Rameish, as mentioned I am not concerned with Huangyong's personal matter with Digi, though I am free, as you are, to give an opinion. You are free to price goods anyway you want, it doesn't make it ethical.

My main concern, as I, as well as heady, have mentioned, is the buffers, which was already described in a previous thread and in this.

loop,

As to what's a fair price, that depends on demand and supply - globally, by reagion, by season. That doesnt make it unethical it just means the profit margin is larger. BTW I dont price anything as I'm not a dealer, manufacturer or distributor.

Was Digi01 being unethical? I dont know as I am not aware of all the facts (or at least sufficient facts to have an opinion one way or the other).

It is best at this point to resolve the matter with Digi01 (and he seems to be doing it in his post/reply to Huang Yong). If after a few weeks nothing happens then lodge a complaint.

BTW heady how long has this been going on? Could you send me an email with what's been happening. I will then contact Digi01 myself on behalf of the members affected. BTW I'm doing this not in my role as mod but sorta like a senior statesman LOL.

Digi01 if you're reading this, do not be offended - we need to resolve this and one way or the other without any more heated exchange of views.

It took 9 months, but I have received my refund from Edwin for Digi's buffers.

Hi mb3k, it is very good of you to post this. You are the first as far as I can remember to have come forward to say that at least in your case, the matter concluded satisfactorily albeit rather prolonged. Thanks.

FYI,

I have sent digi01 a reminder to follow up on any refunds.

Could all of you who have yet to get a refund please post here.

Thanks

Rameish

I didn't get my assembled buffer nor a refund.

Anyone else? Huang Yong what about you?

Anyway, I have given digi01 till Sunday 28th Jan to respond to any issues with regard to this matter.

So...you guys need to do your part like heady here, and inform us in this thread what outstanding issues there are. Please refrain from making rude comments about anyone. Just the facts please.

Hi Rameish and all

well I'm not really involved in the digi01 mass order, but I think it's a good idea to start a new thread with an appropriate title, the purpose of which is to consolidate all the outstanding issues between sgheadphones members and digi01.

I'm concerned that the people who are actually involved might be unaware of this because the thread title is somewhat unrelated.

btw, here is the original thread for the digi01 soha and buffer's mass orders http://www.sgheadphones.net/index.php?showtopic=4583