fabio84

Looking for new IEM

I was also afraid that the EB's would have to much bass. It is easier to turn the bass a bit down with the pod's EQ than it is to turn it up (which would mean turning everything else down). It depends on the rest of the configuration (amp and interlink) to get the spectrum right though. With the ultimate link affinity I get a nice clear high and a present mid. With the Black Emperor interlink the emphasis is too much on the low tones which overpower the rest. In most reviews I have read so far the focus is on one part of the rig instead of the combination of source, amp (or lack thereof), interlink and headphone or IEM. If you have an iPod or Zune, 5 choices of interlink and 4 choices of amp the number of combinations would already be 2*5*4=400! I also found out that it depends on my mood how much bass I can enjoy. It's entirely subjective so you should try different combinations yourself. Luckily the only two shops in the world that really let you try out stuff are based in Singapore! :grin: I didn't try the DTX 50 so I can't comment.

ya that tornado shape one which sells for 209, it gives a headache after listening to juz a song :S

Edited by Xiao_Catz

went down to stereo...tested out the UM1 and the superfi3

decided to try the superfi3 instead..cos the bass sounded nicer..damn..if only i got money to buy the superfi5..

thanks for the helpz anyways..i mus say..i kinda miss the e2c..jus need a little getting used to the superfi3

ANd..the bad thing is that the earphones kinda stick out from my ears..but overall..the sound is so far so good..cannot do a full review cos i kinda noob at this thing..only owned 2 IEM so far

PS: good service from stereo..the pple there r frenly n helpful..great job guys

went down to stereo...tested out the UM1 and the superfi3

decided to try the superfi3 instead..cos the bass sounded nicer..damn..if only i got money to buy the superfi5..

thanks for the helpz anyways..i mus say..i kinda miss the e2c..jus need a little getting used to the superfi3

ANd..the bad thing is that the earphones kinda stick out from my ears..but overall..the sound is so far so good..cannot do a full review cos i kinda noob at this thing..only owned 2 IEM so far

PS: good service from stereo..the pple there r frenly n helpful..great job guys

Hope you're enjoying your superfi 3. B)

ups for Sf3 too its the best in its price class remember to invert the wearing style for not so *ear protusion*

p.s will be doing my first full review after my CNY upgrade :P

Edited by Xiao_Catz

Hmmz..wad do u mean by inverting the wearing style?

As in not wear it like the normal IEMs like hook behind the ears ?

oh yeah..is it ok to jog with IEMs?

will sweat and constant motion affect the insides or the wires?

this

[attachmentid=3748]

inverted to shure wearing style 50% more comfortable and 100%

won't fall off when chase ppl around and easier to wear :))

and if u use it for sports its wise to clean it everything u use

post-3232-1171381204.jpg

Edited by Xiao_Catz

oh yeah..is it ok to jog with IEMs?

Hygiene considerations aside, unless you do all your jogging on the treadmill, I suspect the isolation from ambient noises will pose a huge safety concern as well.

actually no prob one la juz use your eyes and its a good way to train your awareness/evasion :P