viconte

Which DAP's SQ better than 1st Gen Ipod Shuffle?

Guest drumstick

in your opinion, do you prefer the SQ before or after amping your M6 with X1-pro? I'm thinking of getting an M6, and according to some posts in head fi, amping M6 will supposedly "darken" the sound. Is that true?

Erm.. the Sony NW series i mentioned earlier is the Sony NW-E002F. But i've set the EQ to my own preference (custom), and in my humblest opinion, i like it beter than my friend's shuffle. But when EQ is off, shuffle sounds better. Comparison is done using PX100. I don't try listen with volume set to 1/31 coz for me, if it's not hissing in my moderate listening volume, it's good enuff for me.

How about the 2nd gen shuffle? they sound good? better than 1st gen shuffle? i like the blue coloured one.

i just bought a macbook pro, and got a shuffle as it's on promotion. what i found from the shuffle is the awkward method of adding song. there's no playlist. only one button and one way only to upload the song to the shuffle, which is trough the "autoload" or what button (forget the name). and another sad news is, the shuffle unable to play song with bit-rate higher than 128. SAD. Most of my songs are in apple loss less form, which bit rate is about 800-1K. So, to play them on shuffle, i have the option to convert all songs with higher bit rate to 128 from the iTunes. So, after converting, it's still not as impressive. I don't know if the first gen shuffle works this way. But 2nd gen shuffle dissapoints me ~~. Maybe i require some getting used to. LoL~~

eh, you can do that? oo.. i'll try em out. Thanks ^^. Btw, i didn't really use my shuffle.. it's more towards good looking rather than good sounding in my opinion. Again, maybe i need some getting used to. Thanks ^^.