shahboy

Advice Needed for SE W810I + Boostaro Revolution + UE Superfi 5 Pro

Seriously speaking, I don't think you can jog with any superfi IEM without constantly putting your fingers on them.

And I really don't see why you would need to jog with a portable amp, unless you don't mind the extra load.

For jogging ( not talking about sound here ), I would only suggest the Westones.

actually can la u wear the Super fi the inverse way

but bringing and amp for jogging thats new :sweat:

HEALTH CHECK

(1) If you using an amp for jogging, I suppose you're going to turn the music up? That's a very bad idea. When you're exercising, blood is drawn away from your ears and to your limbs instead. Music on your earphones will sound softer because of this. And people will tend to turn up the music to compensate. And the end result is that your ears will get damaged.

(2) I never liked the idea of listening to music on bluetooth device or wired headset to mobile phones. We all know that any wire connected to a radio device becomes an antenna. Just imagine connecting two antennas for a high powered radio device (i.e. mobile phone. The signal can penetrate walls!) to two sides of your brain. I've tested this myself a few times with headset connect to my phone. I get a headache in 5 mins of listening to music on it!

Can’t be more thankful guys! Advices + health check, WoW!

Does make sense… the amplifier should be more for commute. For jogging, just the W810I with earphone.

Ordered the amplifier today and hope EarphoneSolution still have that worldwide shipping free…. Shall review it again once I got my combo done. Now having doubts on the Super.fi. I’ve been eyeing on that cherry red gadget for too long!

Got the Boostaroo and it sure amplify the sound more than four times. However, the enhancement of sound is not to my flavour. Plus, the hissing sound from W810i was amplified which I never realised before. :blink:

Actually I would recommend getting something with excellent isolation for jogging for the following reasons

1. You can't hear anything around you, which could be a safety hazard

2. With your feet hitting the ground harder than usual(Unless you can run like a ninja), and other body movements would be only thing you would hear through your earphones( for an example, try eating with your IEMs on)