Sign in to follow this  
deathg0d

Shure E530/ Westone 3/UE Tri 10 Pro?

Hi have search and read almost most of the articles that can be found on the web. but gotta this question and cannot come to a reasonable conclusion. Thus hope to seek some of the forumers and pros opinions and advises.

Have tried UE tri 10 Pro with RSA Tomahawk setup and love the sound however wonder will Shure E530/E500 be better? have read so many articles relating that Shure have so much details cos it is able to separate each instruments into their own while UE is more on the layering of the musical instruments. I also read that people who like UE sound sig will not tends to like Shure sound sig.

So which is actually better? or is the soon to release Westone 3 stand above the previous two triple drivers IEM?

No flaming please. Cheers.

As what you said. Its preference actually. At this performance point, all 3 IEM will sound fantastic. However personal taste and fit is the on etat determines which is a better choice. Having the UE triple.fi, I found tat its impressive. However if I was given a choice again, i will prefer the um2 cause of my personal preference.

In my personal opinion, shure products are good but expensive. Heard the TF10 and its darn good. But waiting for the Westone 3 to come out. It might be even better as it has triple crossfeed something the tf10 doesnt have.

I have been waiting for Westone 3 as well. The 3-way crossover does not necessary gives better sound then the 2 way crossover. What matter is the synergy between the drivers and crossover design... just my 2 cents worth ...

Agreed! One must like the sound first. I didn't like the um1/2 sound whereas loved the sf5 sound. So it depends on the individual. If westone3 is not favourable then tf10 it is.

Synergy is also very important, another factor to consider the um3 is that RS tried it with his amp and it was very good.

hi i would wanna upgrade my earpiece, currently i using ath ck7 n listening to songs like "welcome to black parade' the music sounds 'chaotic' to me, which one shld i upgrade to UE super fi 10 Pro or upcomin um3?? my music preference is mostly pop

Edited by Pandalee