Sign in to follow this  
Peter

Can the new Shure Black Foam Sleeves fit on UM1?

Hey guys...

I just read the thread on the new Shure IEMs and found out that Shure has some new foam sleeves.

"Black Foam Sleeves

New black foam sleeves are tapered, washable, and offer extended durability allowing for longer wear. Gently compress the foam to create a comfortable fit and snug acoustic seal that holds the earphones firmly in place while blocking out ambient noise."

Yeah, so just wanna ask if anyone knows whether the new black foam sleeves can fit on UM1. I'm using the grey rubber (i think) tips currently. (I don't use the original orange foam sleeves that came in the UM1 package becuase only the large ones can isolate the noise but the large ones seem to place the driver a bit far away from my ear canal.) But I always can't get a good fit on my left ear. I think my left ear canal is somehow larger than my right. I've been to Jaben to try out the other tips. But only this grey rubber tips fit the best among all the rest. So just wanna know if the new Shure black foam sleeves can be one of the alternative tips for my UM1.

All suggestions and advice are greatly appreciated!!! :rclxms: