N@Z

SGHeadphones August Meet

Will you be attending the SHG meet in (9th-11th) August  

22 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Better don't go OT... ppth.gif

Now the serious thing.

So Mychew and Huangyong is haing problem going to the Guild. Anybody will go to the Dover and pick them up?

wah liew...jason...not u meh? tongue.gif

meet us at dover mrt when u had put down all your things ma...u go earlier there...then come fetch us loh...hehe...else dunohow to go there...eventhough got bus lah...meet us at 9.30am at dover mrt better...or a bit late.,..coz want to be punctual tongue.gif can stay there longer..listen more and chat more wink.gif

Wait for others to reply. Otherwise really have to fetch you. Help me to carry my barang when I reach there, ok?

hehe....no problem...if i have free hands...huangyong should be having no proble...as both his hands are free to help u...wink.gif u would know what i mean that day tongue.gif

just for me?then huangyong dun want?hm..if u insist then i'll tell him tongue.gif

chiobu?not bringing chiobu jason...they r not member,also not interested in SGH lah wink.gif

haha...u noti man...come ngee ann...got a lot even during weekend wink.gif mostly are chinese...school days many chio bu...singaporean yes.gif