Sign in to follow this  
Rico

Bassy Earphones for an iRiver

cresyn e630/UE biflange. can it be tested before i buy?

actually i am looking more at the CK5 to replace the CK32 coz the specs look better but not sure hows the performance of it. any bros care to share?

dridiot - Wow, costs a bomb man. thanks, but i am on a tight budget, no point buying so ex then i have to stave lah. hahaha. of the 2 what do u recommend though?

athenaesword - mylars can be tested at jaben located at adelphi, which is at city hall MRT opp funan.

cresyn e630/UE biflange. can it be tested before i buy?

actually i am looking more at the CK5 to replace the CK32 coz the specs look better but not sure hows the performance of it. any bros care to share?

Yes, you can try the Cresyn E630 with the UE bi flanges, just tell us the combo you want to try.

thanks for the offer stereo, could you advise me on the pricing of the flanges(buds) you carry. btw i am not sure on how changing the flanges would improve the sound any bros care to share on that?

Cheers

Better isolation ensure better sound regardless of treble or bass, a lot of Cresyn E630 users suffers from poor isolation due to its design therefore the UE biflange is recommended.