Sign in to follow this  
ablaze

Member pruning (registered >2months, 0 posts)

It a bit late now, you should have brought this up with Ablaze earlier. Not after member pruning has been done a few times. As he has the final say on things regardless whether rules are set in stone or otherwise.

I'm not trying to side anyone here either as Ablaze & myself also have differring opinions concerning these matters as well. But like I said your concerns & disagreements should be highlighted here before any action was going to be taken.

mat, potential credible poster? who has 0 posts till now, and has registered for at least 2 months already?

YOu don't think thats a very fair amount of time for them to at least post a "hi" somewhere?

2 months reading the forum and nothing of interest to them? sounds like they might be in the wrong place then, don't you think?

White Flag!

Firefox the movie is on HBO right now! Half way though, just waiting for Clint Eastwood to steal the secret plane...

Come on Mat, neither do you. Is it really that big a deal?

Im sure we all prefer a clean database. tongue.gif

This is more a community than a forum. Either join the community or get off the board.

This has been discussed previously. I believe it would be in your best interest to discuss this matter further with Ablaze via PM.

Im sure we all prefer a clean database. tongue.gif

This is more a community than a forum. Either join the community or get off the board.

wortel pretty much said it. (see, you're way cooler sober wink.gif)

I'm doing this member pruning cos I (and actually the mods agreed on it) feel you should contribute to the community. not just read, take what you want and leave. like when Rameish was a dealer, somebody just conveniently took the prices he posted he posted here, and printed it out and went to hung bros as leverage for bargaining! this is the kind of members we DON'T need. even joining in the chit-chat in the lounge's good enough for me. plus, there were probably a bunch of people with duplicate identities and so on.

mat, is the rationale clearer to you now?

It is pretty much clearer, thanks!

Then, why can't you format the registrations so that people are aware of this ruling?

Make it mandatory for them to state where they reside maybe. From what I understand its targeted towards locals only. I would think it save you the trouble from doing this exercise bi monthly.