Sign in to follow this  
ablaze

Member pruning (registered >2months, 0 posts)

At least within the period of time you specified, yes.

I would suggest in future prune those who have not logged in for a year as well. They may have 1 post or more but they might have left sgheadphones.com

Oh no lucky I was only away for like 2 weeks or so.

Let's keep it simple for the moment & just delete members who have zero posts. It might cause problems to the database in future if members who have posted in the forum discussions & gets deleted.

Surprisingly I noted quite alot of names from head-fi. Maybe they just wanted to register their ID here so no one else takes it.

I'm not aware of any other forum doing the same thing. But you have to bare in mind Mat, when you join any forum, you are bound by the rules that are set by the administrator whether you like it or not. Anyway, you, the other regulars & members who have posted at least once (That's all there is to it!) have nothing to worry about.

I'm not worried about that!

It's just that, by deleting these people out you might be deleting potential credible poster's who might contribute to some intellectual contents. As I see it this forum is seriously in need for some new material!

Well another thing is the rules aren't that established either is it? sleep.gif