Sign in to follow this  
Andrewkiasu

who can help me fix a port amp?

Andrew, there are no shops I know which assemble amps for customers so you are better off buying one, either a DIY amp being sold or a commercial made amp.

If you stay in the North and don't like to visit the city area, then Stereo Electronics is the right place. If you prefer to visit the city, then Jaben in Adelphi is the place. Both places have many amps for you to audition and purchase. And the staff are friendly. You can't ask for more. We are very fortunate in SG for having two good shops.

Andrew, there are no shops I know which assemble amps for customers so you are better off buying one, either a DIY amp being sold or a commercial made amp.

If you stay in the North and don't like to visit the city area, then Stereo Electronics is the right place. If you prefer to visit the city, then Jaben in Adelphi is the place. Both places have many amps for you to audition and purchase. And the staff are friendly. You can't ask for more. We are very fortunate in SG for having two good shops.

Are you a paid promoter?

LOL.

Are you a paid promoter?

LOL.

I should be. :lol:

Just helping out lah. Can't meh? Maybe I should add "Professional Kaypoh" to my sig. :lol:

Edited by heady

I should be. :lol:

Just helping out lah. Can't meh? Maybe I should add "Professional Kaypoh" to my sig. :lol:

Yep, you should be.

EDITED:

later I get banned by everyone. lol.

Guess thats the cost for them bringing in the stuff.

Edited by ezzo

If you really want a DIY amp built, there is always pro builders on head-fi. As well as on the site aaron-xp mentioned.