Sign in to follow this  
huangyong

Diy amp is getting hot here...

Not really. The good thing in a small country like this is you are able to get help from other DIY friends who have the equipment. Less then one hour drive from East to West...

FIY. Double sided photo resist board is less than S$15.

So is it really too expensive to make pcb in singapore unlike the DIYer in US? unsure.gif

No. But the chemicals required are restricted items. ie. You can't get them without having a license.

Not really. The good thing in a small country like this is you are able to get help from other DIY friends who have the equipment. Less then one hour drive from East to West...

Jason,

Can you make some for me?

So is it really too expensive to make pcb in singapore unlike the DIYer in US? unsure.gif

No. But the chemicals required are restricted items. ie. You can't get them without having a license.

Farnel carries the ferric chloride granules... can we just buy it? ASK at SLT sells the ferric chloride granule pack (half a KG) at ard $16.50, Silicon Electronics $17 if my memory serves me right.

Farnel carries the ferric chloride granules... can we just buy it? ASK at SLT sells the ferric chloride granule pack (half a KG) at ard $16.50, Silicon Electronics $17 if my memory serves me right.

Yes, you can buy it. They'll ask you for your license though. LOL..

Yes, you can buy it. They'll ask you for your license though. LOL..

ASK and Silicon at SLT didnt ask for mine blink.gifblink.gif

ASK and Silicon at SLT didnt ask for mine blink.gifblink.gif

Probably that they forgot. Unless you bought the other type of agent, the alkali.

Jason,

Can you make some for me?

I plan to ask Huang Yong's help...

Huang Yong. Please make one PPA for me and a Grados for Rameish, please???

so what is needed to make a photo resist board?

do you need those negative that is usually use for pcb?

Hey, guys i cannot no.gif help you guys to print pcb board in LARGE quantity, i will get caught. i am doing it in school.

dry.gif i just print a gilmore board..hehe...

Hey, guys i cannot no.gif help you guys to print pcb board in LARGE quantity, i will get caught. i am doing it in school.

dry.gif i just print a gilmore board..hehe...

I also want a Gilmore board... Can help? biggrin.gif

Anyone knows where to get this two transistor, 2SK389 & 2SJ109, in Singapore for the Gilmore amp?