Sign in to follow this  
babyedit2

any cheap in-ear that sound like $80 in-ear

hihi,

anyone know of any cheap in-ear (<$20) that sound like >$80 in-ear.

see if can find 1 in-ear that my ear like and i can just dump it in my bag.

You should have gone to the IT Show as there were many cheap earphones on sale that you could try out. Some even looked like Shure & other branded clones!

Can one hear anything at the IT show above the din? My friend called me from the show and we could hardly hear each other.

No offense ah, please don't get me wrong. The request for something as good but cheaper sounds just like the hokkien saying : "ai ho, ai pee ko ai chi". :D

There will be compromises lah, if such a thing exist, the crowd will beat down the door to get at it already. The nearest thing is the Mylar X3i but then some people say it doesn't last. Well what to do, cheap right?

BTW - my Mylars are still good but then I am old man and don't throw my things around.

Cheers.

The sony ones are not bad... the EX85

you could wait for someone to sell it here...

Edited by Dio

Guest dragonboy

hihi,

anyone know of any cheap in-ear (<$20) that sound like >$80 in-ear.

see if can find 1 in-ear that my ear like and i can just dump it in my bag.

If you take care of the mylars well, may last you for abt 6 months. But if you dump it in your bag..... I'll give the mylars a lifespan of 90 days MAX!

Try out the Sony EX85, get something that can last you for sometime.

Can one hear anything at the IT show above the din? My friend called me from the show and we could hardly hear each other.

No offense ah, please don't get me wrong. The request for something as good but cheaper sounds just like the hokkien saying : "ai ho, ai pee ko ai chi". :D

There will be compromises lah, if such a thing exist, the crowd will beat down the door to get at it already. The nearest thing is the Mylar X3i but then some people say it doesn't last. Well what to do, cheap right?

BTW - my Mylars are still good but then I am old man and don't throw my things around.

Cheers.

Well that's a good way to test the sound isolation, haha. :etys::cans::D

Ah well that's typical of many Singaporeans right? And yes, the English translation goes something like "I want it good, cheap, fresh/new and also with BIG boo... :innocent::naughty: er.. sound" :drool::P

Edited by flashlight

Well that's a good way to test the sound isolation, haha. :etys::cans::D

Ah well that's typical of many Singaporeans right? And yes, the English translation goes something like "I want it good, cheap, fresh/new and also with BIG boo... :innocent::naughty: er.. sound" :drool::P

Actually I have heard an even err.. "fresher" version of this in hokkien but my decorum prohibits me from repeating it. :grin::rolleyes:

Edited by heady