ablaze

Just upgraded forum software

good job blaze

the quick reply looks great now

happy.gif

Anybody experience an error while downloading a page?

It goes something like it loads half way and it stops (did not finish loading page), refresh page solves the problem unsure.gif

Yay my quick reply works. haha.gif thanks for clearing it up. haha.gif

Edited by Wortel

I'd like to comment on how easy this board is to operate when your drunk. haha.gifdrunk.gif

oh yeah.. noticed that too..

haa haa.. interesting.

Now it's kinda back to the old kind of interface but with many new add-ons

laugh.giflaugh.gif

are there buttons for pre-recorded voices ? laugh.gif

probably. but unless you sponsor me for my next big equipment upgrade, you couldn't make me add them tongue.gif

understand. Thanks for your edit on "never ending thread" to save the picture. wink.gif

I keep having this bug whenever i go inside a thread.

Run time error

Line:49

Error:'document.REPLIER.bbmode.0' is null or not an object

asking me whether i want to debug it.

Anyone know the problem? no.gif

This is a Virus Alert!

This worm "W32.Blaster.Worm" (Medium Risk) spreads by exploiting a recent vulnerability in Microsoft Windows.

Vulnerable systems are targeted and instructed to download and execute the file MSBLAST.EXE from a remote system.

This threat was proactively detected as a variant of Exploit-DcomRpc with the 4283 DAT files and 4.1.60+ scan engine. This detection requires the scanning of compressed executables to be enabled (VirusScan 7 provides the ability to disable this option, however it is enabled by default).

This threat exploits the MS03-026 vulnerability. The purpose of the virus is to spread to as many machines as possible. By exploiting an unplugged hole in Windows, the virus is able to execute without requiring any action on the part of the user. The worm also creates a remote access point, allowing an attacker to run system commands at their choosing.

When run, it scans a random IP range to look for vulnerable systems on TCP port 135. The worm attempts to exploit the DCOM RPC vulnerability on the found systems to create a remote shell on TCP port 4444. It then instructs the system to download the worm to the %WinDir%\system32 directory and execute it. (The target system is issued a TFTP command to downloads the worm from the infected host system [TFTP UDP port 69].

So to all, please be careful. rolleyes.gif