Sign in to follow this  
tee

Video Streaming

Believe some of you have wealths of reference sites for video streaming.....care to share with fellow SGH members....we are quite deprived of new ideas in this area and need some guidance, please.

thats a great idea tee yes.gif

but pre-emptively I'd just like to say: lets keep it CLEAN ok. public forum wink.gif

sure...no blow....up of picture / video unnecessary.

(intermittent error on smilies poping)

tee, everything in place already!

What are you waiting for haha.gif

After this (on this thread) I'll relegate myself to lurk mode yes.gif

After some search, still couldn't find the right one. Mat, do you mind sharing your database just for today.......pleasssse ? wink.gif

Windows media encoder can stream movies of different bitrates for you.. depending on how fast the viewer'sd connection is.

But.. I never found using a dedicated video streaming (software) server necessary. Easiest is to encode and host the video

like a normal file.

headphonecrazy - i am hoping to see forumers start posting good reference sites for nice video clippings of say less than 30 secs each.

erickoh - could you post some sample video of gif files with interesting themes or topics please

Matbon - am trying now...but you know i am running out of resources on AV side. need support from the rests. wink.gif

where.....where.....still can't find leh ?? wink.gif

Oops....PM is lost....guess best to have it posted from you, the source or Sorcerer wink.giftongue.gif