solarboi

HD600 vs Denon D2000 vs DT 880 (200ohm)

thinkin of buying 1 of these cans. which 1 shd i go for?

i know hd600 and dt can be auditioned at uncle wilson place, but for denon any1 know where, or am i able to audition it?

thanks in advance :party:

Edited by solarboi

thinkin of buying 1 of these cans. which 1 shd i go for?

i know hd600 and bt can be auditioned at uncle wilson place, but for denon any1 know where, or am i able to audition it?

thanks in advance :party:

DT 880 (250ohm) can also be auditioned at uncle wilson place

I have 2 of the 3 listed. Personally, if you can afford it, the HD600 is better in most aspect except for sound stage which is something the Beyers excel in. If you look around the forum I have a review of HD600 and the comparison i done with is against a DT880.

Anyway best is just auditioning them lol. Every brand pretty much have their own speciality. Because of that I own 4 different brands of headphones to enjoy them all =3.

Do get back on your opinion of both cans! I'm deciding between these 2 cans myself, although i believe i'll want to get both eventually.

At the moment, priority is the D2000 first, then the HD 600 or maybe modded HD 580.

hehe. in the end i din try out the D2000.

went down to uncle wilson place and got myself the dt880 which i guess is more value for $ and i personnally like the deep bass and good stage the can gives.

on the side note, the package includes the edge amp. anyone can tell me whats the low/high gain switch behind is for?

burning in my can with teresa cds. LOL

Edited by solarboi

hehe. in the end i din try out the D2000.

went down to uncle wilson place and got myself the dt880 which i guess is more value for $ and i personnally like the deep bass and good stage the can gives.

on the side note, the package includes the edge amp. anyone can tell me whats the low/high gain switch behind is for?

burning in my can with teresa cds. LOL

good buy man.. your DT880 will get better after burning in.. :grin:

DT880 are fantastic headphones for its price. I yet to try the more recent update but pretty sure you will enjoy it for many months to come!