Sign in to follow this  
matbon0013

tee

help me buy and I pay you lah

haha ha... I don't even know if it will be much cheaper there... at least not for cd3k and emp.

Ok...i'll buy R10 first, and if i am not happy after using it here, i'll sell it to you at CD3K's price. How does it sound to you ? wink.gif

I have already asked that, it's out of stock. This is the 40th year anniversary Limited Edition, right ? wink.gif

yep, 40th anniversary model. The prettiest headphone so far.

The last time I was being told the last model was left in the Audio Technica office in singapore(kallang isit). the guy quoted me 1300 for it, if I can still recall.

But when I went there they said it's all gone... unsure.gifunsure.gif .. wonder if I talked to some other being rolleyes.gif

I have already asked that, it's out of stock. This is the 40th year anniversary Limited Edition, right ? wink.gif

Yup that's the one... If you are going to Japan, can check it out for me? Suppose to have pretty good synergy with the Sudgen and a nice looking pair of cans to boot as well. w00t.gif

Ok, will try there....and am i the first on queue when you offload your Sudgen ? wink.gif

it's never late as far as deal making is concern. The 11th hour is most critical, always. wink.gif

what is your right price, Mat ? wink.gif

Ok, target range US$300-320 for a CD3K. Any age limitation ? wink.gif