jack112

Koss portapro or the px100?

If you're planning to use either phone on-the-go, I suggest you consider a closed-back design (or an IEM).

Open = zero isolation = useless on public transport.

Hmm. how does the portapro fare up against the Crossroad Mylarone Earphones?

I'm looking for the best sub 80 bucks earphones for me. So anyone has both and can do a comparison?

Guest dragonboy

Hmm. how does the portapro fare up against the Crossroad Mylarone Earphones?

I'm looking for the best sub 80 bucks earphones for me. So anyone has both and can do a comparison?

Koss Portapro! Good for value headphone. At least.... it lasted me a lot longer than the mylars. Good bass dynamics with detail separation.

There is a comparison done by Cnet for these two models. Koss Portapro has these top swivel clips that might get caught with the hair. Thats the main reason thats putting me off ... hair is precious esp when you know with age the value of hair becomes higher for males :bash:

Edited by fishyamazon

Guest fiiophile

Hmmmmmm. having difficulty on which one to purchase.

Any recommandations? :grin:

Hmm, what about the SportaPro?

***MOD EDIT***

Edited by heady

My answer is; buy niether. If your leaning towards the Koos then cahnge yourchoice to the JBL 410 headphones. Brilliant, and will slay anything portable when it comes to deep bass.

If your leaning towards the PX100 then go for the Grado iGrado instead. Its simply better than the PX100 in every respect.

Edited by captian73