Sign in to follow this  
ablaze

new place to buy R10s!

LOL.. still abit on the high side compared to what you can get from japan..

IF you can find it in Japan.

actually, does anyone know if amazon's got a return policy for these things? this might finally be a chance to audition then return them!

O.O....

but 3700 x 1.73 = ...

japan? tee said he's going there and find.. let's see if he'll be back with one blink.gif

if the auditioning costs is just shipping the cans here and back, I'm sure collectively our members here could come up with S$6k. I'm sure quite a few guys here could afford that on their own wink.gif

Why don't I believe the 'Users who have bought this item have also bought' section?? wink.gif

Also, they're waiting for stock, I have a funny feeling that they'll be waiting for a long time... wouldn't get your hopes up anyone

hey check out the return policy from amazon's site:

"Our Returns Policy

You may return most items sold by Amazon.com within 30 days of delivery for a full refund.

We'll also pay the return shipping cost if the return is a result of our error. Please note that we are unable to exchange items (however, if you received a damaged, defective, or incorrect item, click here).

We cannot accept returns of certain items, including:

Any item that is returned more than 30 days after delivery.

Any CD, DVD, VHS tape, software, video game, cassette tape, or vinyl record that has been opened (taken out of its plastic wrap).

Any item that is not in its original condition, is damaged, or is missing parts.

Any item that is gas-powered or contains flammable liquids.

Any television 27 inches or larger."

hey looks like the R10 applies for the 30 day refund!

ok, only problem is, on the amazon page for the R10, it only ships within the US.

so how about,

we get someone in the US to help us order from amazon (free shipping)

then get it to re-ship by EMS (expediated shipping ~4days) (say about S$60 shipping cost?)

we get to keep the R10 for about 2 weeks, and audition all we want!

then return the R10 to amazon before the 30 days is up (about S$60 shipping cost)

total outlay: S$120 for an audition of the R10 for 2 weeks!

if we all chip in a bit, we'll finally get a taste of the R10!! w00t.gif

I might work! Then if somebody who can afford it likes it can get the cans at the retail price. Shipping is free because everbody pitched in to have a listen anyway, right? rolleyes.gif

yes it'll work! but who wants to chip in to share for the initial outlay of US$3799? (temporary, and will be refunded after its returned) Rameish, mackie, headphonecrazy, tee, etc? smile.gif

shipping cost of S$120 (estimated) will be shared by whoever wants to listen to the R10s.

I'll be the first to volunteer to chip in for shipping yes.gif

just emailed amazon. apparently they have no idea on the ETA of stock sad1.gif

but on a brighter note, the CSO did confirm that it will be applicable for 30 days refund..

Ablaze, I'll wait for Tee. I have patience :-)

Buying something with the idea to return it doesn't go well with me.

Be careful, you may never want to listen to anything else again wink.gif You could actually buy them between all of you and have them on alternate weeks yes.gif

I'd have chiped in to get a listen but.. you know being in England and all! sad1.gif Anyone else in England who wants a listen?! Maybe if there are enough you could ship over here after 1 week and then back to Amazon? Hehehe.. send them on a world tour then back to them!

Ablaze, are you volunteering to be responsible for everyone?s money?

Edited by Tenson

I'll volunteer to have them shipped to me and I'll put down 10% of the cost of the headphones, of course I get a quick audition as well. I suggest before you consider such an action you call up Amazon again, and ask to talk to a supervisor about that refund policy. If that supervisor gives you the OK, get his or her name. Also, print out dated copies of the Amazon return policy....in case things get ugly.