Sign in to follow this  
habba

Xtreme Dynamat

Hi guys,

anyone have any idea where can i get them locally?

This might be a good idea for those that doesnt know.

http://www.amazon.com/Dynamat-10415-Xtreme...18343028&sr=8-1

Product Features

Applying Dynamat to the car door surrounding your speakers eliminates speaker panel distortion by transforming the flimsy sheet metal into a solid non-resonant baffle.

Improves mid-bass performance and stops vibration rattles and squeaks.

thx in advance.

Edited by habba

There are anti-rust treatment which spread tar-like material on the metal car doors which also does the same.

There are anti-rust treatment which spread tar-like material on the metal car doors which also does the same.

Nope, these are sheets of material that soundproof the car doors and stop the vibration. check car audio shops, they'll have them, though you'd have to buy a really big sheet. If you do buy a big sheet, I might get a small cut-up piece from you :)

Nope, these are sheets of material that soundproof the car doors and stop the vibration. check car audio shops, they'll have them, though you'd have to buy a really big sheet. If you do buy a big sheet, I might get a small cut-up piece from you

i might be getting them from amazon.

Nope, these are sheets of material that soundproof the car doors and stop the vibration. check car audio shops, they'll have them, though you'd have to buy a really big sheet. If you do buy a big sheet, I might get a small cut-up piece from you :)

I gave up pimping my car from my 3rd car onwards. I am now driving my 6th or 7th car which looks so neglected, no one even want to go near it, much less scratch it. :lol: Basically don't want hifi in the car, too noisy to enjoy. :))