Sign in to follow this  
Sipher

SGH Wallpaper

second version of the logo. i made such that when i shrink it, the words will be readable smile.gif

tell me which version u all like and i will use it in the new wallpapers.

any comments to make it look nicer or more professional looking are welcome wink.gif

post-4-1062340777.jpg

second version of the logo. i made such that when i shrink it, the words will be readable smile.gif

tell me which version u all like and i will use it in the new wallpapers.

any comments to make it look nicer or more professional looking are welcome  wink.gif

Some typical questions asked in logo design competition, hope they are not too hash. biggrin.gif

1. color scheme plays a part in logo design. Black & white is u final design or still a prototype? If it is black & white, what u want to convey from the logo? Why b & W and not some other color combo? Thought music is colorful and there is not B & W in what constitutes good/better/best sound?

2. U adopted a simplicity approach, white background, a black headphone resemblance and the words SGHeadphones supertype at the front, why? SGHp covers more that hp itself and certainly hp don’t work by itself. Why no line and curve to depict cables/connectivity/links and square/rectangle/or some shapes to depict audio eqpt?

3. Well, it don’t make me think dirty, serious please heeheehee, that’s pple masterpiece. tongue.gif

erm...i'm a pro graphic leh tongue.gif

regarding your questions.....errr....i just do what i like no special meaning...hehe

anyway, it's still open for any comments on how to improve it.

basically, i like version2 and i like B&W. tongue.gif

Edited by Sipher

IC...heeheehee tongue.gif

anyway my concept of a logo should be simple design, not too many colours and easily recognisable.

I prefer your 2nd one but reversed colour cool.gif

ablaze's logo on the SIGG bottle would look cool.

ablaze, nothing wrong with yours, really wink.gif actually i like it

i just had this idea of design for an logo so that's why i did it.

anyway i dont think i can do much about the banner to make it better. it's nice happy.gif

will do...but need to squeeze them into 5 x 5cm size...or maybe just cut off a portion from the current logo in the forum...then have both the sgHeadohones and the background included...i would prefer if the full logo can be printed on the sigg bottle...would be better...i always like the whole..not only part of it wink.gif for everything..hehe.. rolleyes.gif