ninja

any pouches for ipod and iem?

i dunno where to buy the kind of pouch that can stuff in both ipod and 10pro, shud be big enough one. or else left the iem dangling outside will very likely cause damge to them.

i dunno where to buy the kind of pouch that can stuff in both ipod and 10pro, shud be big enough one. or else left the iem dangling outside will very likely cause damge to them.

What kind of Ipod? and are you using an AMP?

From what I understand you need a pouch for storage of an ipod and an IEM in a case? :unsure:

we normally store the IEM in another metal case. not together with the ipod. Dont think there are any product in the market that fits what you want.

Edited by Morgan Wu

NTUC. The problem is they are not available all the time. I brought the green and yellow at one go last christmas. I brought the M&Ms mainly for the tin, because for the price of 5 bucks, the amount of chocolate in them are not exactly satisfying...

Keep your eyes open for them. But my main point is to illustrate any metal containers of the right size is suitable. Those candy containers will do, just not that cute. TF10 is actually pretty tough, between short transitions i usually just stuff them in my pocket. I only put them into the containers when i want to put them away in my bag, to avoid crushing the TF10.