Sign in to follow this  
epiphone

Sennheiser replacement parts

Anyone knows where the best place one can get replacement parts for Sennheiser headphones?

Would like to replace the earpads and head band on my old HD490. Does Hung Bros in SLS sell such replacements for Sennheiser phones? How much are they expected to cost?

Thanks in advance.

Hi epiphone,

you can go to their regional office. The address:

Sennheiser Electronic Asia Pte Ltd

438A Alexandra Technopark

Singapore 119967

Tel: (+65) 6273 5202

Fax: (+65) 6273 5038

Maybe you can ring up first before going there. I am sure they have the parts.

Thanks... would you know if Hung bros carries these parts as well, SLS is more accessible for me.

The HD490 seems to have parts that are pretty wear-prone, is there a Sennheiser that is more hardy, in the range of ~100-200 bucks? Genre is mainly rock and roll.

Just got my replacement earpads for my old HD490. Costs $16 at Hung bros, not sure if I have been had though. Anyone has any experience with these earpads getting all loosened up and uncomfortable? Thing is that I haven't really been wearing them, should not be due to wear and tear.

The Hung bros ppl suggests that it is due to moisture, any comments on how to maintain these sponge earpads?

put it in a dehumidifier for camera lens and never take it out again. the 490s ranks among the lowest end in terms of sound of all headphones that I tried. ppth.gif

No thread crapping please.