Sign in to follow this  
jojo

Sennheiser IE6/7/8

As above,where can I audition the IE and what is the selling price?Thanks. :))

Just go for the flagship IE8 lah.

The IE8 is really good. A fresh sets needs a big amount of burn in. When you try out ask if it's a burn in unit or you might say its really raw. Bass all over. :sweat:

Aside from that do you like the HD650 sound signature. If you don't the IE8 might not be for you too. :no:

Try the 4 Triple drivers together w/ the dynamic IE8. UE TF10, Sure SE530, CK100 and W3. IEMS like headphones do have a different sound signature. In the end you will have to decide which is best for you. TThis is just an advice from one JOJO to another. loL! :whistle:

Jojo to Jojo b2 :grin:

Yes I do like HD650 sound !! Will try to audition before buying,but where can I auditing these 3 IE together? :drool:

The IE8 is really good. A fresh sets needs a big amount of burn in. When you try out ask if it's a burn in unit or you might say its really raw. Bass all over. :sweat:

Aside from that do you like the HD650 sound signature. If you don't the IE8 might not be for you too. :no:

Try the 4 Triple drivers together w/ the dynamic IE8. UE TF10, Sure SE530, CK100 and W3. IEMS like headphones do have a different sound signature. In the end you will have to decide which is best for you. TThis is just an advice from one JOJO to another. loL! :whistle:

Stereo Electronics at Causeway and Jaben at Adelphi carry thyem. But not sure of stock though.

If you live in the west The Sennheiser Showroom at Alexandra Raod has also samples of them thye might let you try if asked but I'm not sure if they sell them there.

Wow Jojos'like HD650s lol! :thumbup:

The price of the IE8 at Jaben is $599 the last time I asked, which was a few weeks back.

I do want to add that the IE8 is definitely on the bassy side even if you tune the bass setting to the lowest.