zedane

Any recommendation for a earpiece thats suitable for all / wide genre

I only got a fit on my third try, and have lasted me 7 months and counting. :grin:

my d-jays has just passed the 7 months mark also. :grin:

not a popular choice but it has never fail to amaze me time and time again purely through headphone out.

Then again, my player is a 8gb ipod touch 1st gen. I've heard that reason for their popularity is prob due to it being fashionable and stylist and that their music output quality is actually pretty average.

So would a high end IEM like the um2 or superfi 5pro actually be an overkill for the ipod? In the sense that it is being under-utilised and such. Sorry for asking so much but 400 is still a pretty big sum to me :)

Thanks in advance! :grin:

Woot, good realisation there.

Spend less on the earphones, as others have said, and try going for a better player as well.

While I haven't tried the iPods much, they've always struck me as performing better in looks than sound (unless you're using a LOD + amp).

Woot, good realisation there.

Spend less on the earphones, as others have said, and try going for a better player as well.

While I haven't tried the iPods much, they've always struck me as performing better in looks than sound (unless you're using a LOD + amp).

Whats a LOD?? Sorry for asking this supposedly noob qns ;) Anyway would coupling a mid level IEM and a amp that sync well with it be sufficient? And roughly how big are apple loseless audio files? Coz my player is only a small 8gb itouch :/

I'm not some audiophile who seeks the best, just some1 who is starting to appreciate gd music :D

Whats a LOD?? Sorry for asking this supposedly noob qns ;) Anyway would coupling a mid level IEM and a amp that sync well with it be sufficient? And roughly how big are apple loseless audio files? Coz my player is only a small 8gb itouch :/

I'm not some audiophile who seeks the best, just some1 who is starting to appreciate gd music :D

It's one slippery slide :)