Stereo_Electronics

Singapore Can Slam 2009!

Oi, got free parking boh?

Good stuff is never free. :bash: But it should be cheaper since it's Sunday.

Edited by ical

Good stuff is never free. :bash: But it should be cheaper since it's Sunday.

Bring your tube tester leh, wanna test out some new tubes I got. Actually, quite a few NOS tubes.

The meet is not at my place lah. :bash: I'll need to have a big bungalow to house all of you. :think:

It at my office in Eunos Ave 3, directly behind S'pore Post Centre, 10mins walk from Paya Lebar MRT. Grey building with red strips. Tallest and only industrial building in that area so you can't miss it.

Those who are driving, if you're coming by PIE, exist at Eunos and go by Eunos Crescent, then right, left, left, right to Eunos Ave 3. :grin:

[

hahahah your direction right left left right... really will make ppls lose their way sometimes.

actually quite easy. just behind the S'pore Post Centre. a red strip quite run down industrial building :smoke:

Hi, sorry i won't be able to help with photo taking as i'm selling my dslr today. Waiting for EOS 7D to be released haha. Pls update thread accordingly Aaron or any of the good folks at Stereo, thanks!

I might bring down my Hickok tube tester to offer free testing for this meet. As well as some other goodies to treat CD and etc. No promise lah.

I might bring down my Hickok tube tester to offer free testing for this meet. As well as some other goodies to treat CD and etc. No promise lah.

Wow Cal very generous on the offer. :rclxms: Try to bring RD3. I think Jig has a SK CD if he wan't to share. These are simple tweaks for others to try too. :thumbup:

Hi, sorry i won't be able to help with photo taking as i'm selling my dslr today. Waiting for EOS 7D to be released haha. Pls update thread accordingly Aaron or any of the good folks at Stereo, thanks!

no problem :) updated the first post as well.

brian@stereo plaza singapura

Not sure will my amp be ready by then and I can help with the photos :D

It nice to have another photographer. Do bring your camera. :party:

Can't confirm that I'm coming until 1 week in advance of the day. I'll mainly bring my d.i.y stuffs.

- modded P3

- bunch of interconnects

- modded y-1

- diy 75ohms impedance adapter

- iRiver h120

- Rio Karma

- iMod Photo

- AKG k501

*Since there are people bringing alessandro ms pro and jvc dx-1000, I can don't bother bringing them since it is not easy to carry so much load.