kidult

Vinyl camp

bought used - new in sealed box! :grin:

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

and in action :prettyprincess: with the newly installed Michell TecnoWeight :thumbup:

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

Hmmm, this budget cart, the AT-95E, sounds surprisingly good for its price...

IPB Image

Edited by Kachui

That's fast bro! :rclxub: What happened to the 2800 cent cart?

Not surprising that the AT95E is good - one of the best budget cartridges around. You bought from Audio Basic?

Maybe you just like the AT sound - in which case, you'll love my AT440MLa :party:

Time to switch to the AT camp and leave "Kim moh" to play Denon carts by himself... :whistle:

HA, HA....I still like the sound of Denon....but the AT has a wide range of budget carts...fun to try them out...

Yes, got it from Audio Basic...Steven is checking out the AT440MLA for me. :grin:

Got these used LPs in very condition, from an ebayer in UK...all UK first pressed at reasonable price and shipping cost. And fast too...ordered last Thursday...received today, via normal UK Airmail...

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

Nice!

Only the Joshua Tree I want... :lust:

The rest are way before my time... :ppth:

After an unsuccessful attempts two nights ago, using the MintLP protractor (hard time getting use to looking through the Peak Lupe), tried again today and found my cartridge alignment to be <1mm off. Adjusted it...and wow...what a difference!! The dynamic range seemed tojust opened up!! The bass is...wow...and this is just with an very low end AT cartridge.

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

Edited by Kachui

indeed the result is awarding :thumbup: it took me 2 nights to setup the Michell TecnoWeight & cartridge aligment using MintLP protractor :angry2: it really a pain in my "eyes" :rclxub::rclxub: .

Aligning the cartridge is really a pain. Thanks for reminding me of it. Nowadays I leave it to a reliable vendor to do it and try not to think of doing it myself.

the joy is to hands on than we know the pain :sweat: i don't mind to set up a new cartridge again :P

After almost 20+ yrs finally comes back to vinyl...Thought of getting a Garrad 301 and a SME V tonearm..But it seems hard to find these 2 items....

wow! you are not alone! welcome back to the vinyl camp :beer: assume you stopped playing LP when CD was introduced. Ya, now is time for you to pick up your old favourite albums and spin again :thumbup::yeah:

yes, you can find the 2 items in local market but is quite costly. think oversea is cheaper. for Garrad and Lenco our dear friend jig_sg may have a little help.

wow! you are not alone! welcome back to the vinyl camp :beer: assume you stopped playing LP when CD was introduced. Ya, now is time for you to pick up your old favourite albums and spin again :thumbup::yeah:

yes, you can find the 2 items in local market but is quite costly. think oversea is cheaper. for Garrad and Lenco our dear friend jig_sg may have a little help.

who is this jig_sg?

not dealer or any kind. just a kind forum member here.