kidult

Vinyl camp

IPB Image

I SURRENDER!!! :drool:

Makes me wanna sell away all my vinyl equip just so I can be seduced by her to get back into her it *oops* :P

IPB Image

1 of the 3 has turned. :prettyprincess: Mission accomplished. :party: The other 2 won't stand a chance once they audition my rig. :P I know just the music and setup they like... MUAHAHAHA!

Edited by kds5000

godammit!!!!!! :rclxub:

got tricked by some1 and he unexpectly put a huge trap for me to step into...... :sweat:

somemore he knows that i dun like electrostatics but pair with his D1 maverick and brought out his PS-1 and Hd800...... :helpsmilie:

bought his killing lps and kena cincang cham :doh:

got tricked by some1 and he unexpectly put a huge trap for me to step into...... :sweat:

somemore he knows that i dun like electrostatics but pair with his D1 maverick and brought out his PS-1 and Hd800...... :helpsmilie:

:lol::lol::lol:

:shocking:

OMG... another one bites the dust. Nooo!!!! :no:

so when go shopping TT? Make sure the other two follow :ppth:

dunno wat to think.....

source 1st or amp 1st sigh sigh sigh :cry:

god damm this thread for letting ppl like blondie, s.e.x. man and mr.lawyer running around spreading the virus ...sigh <_<

dunno wat to think.....

source 1st or amp 1st sigh sigh sigh :cry:

god damm this thread for letting ppl like blondie, s.e.x. man and mr.lawyer running around spreading the virus ...sigh <_<

Amp not so important. When paired with a good TT rig, even the humble Maverick D1 will blow you away.

Edited by kds5000

Welcome to the club Sep! Now we can go shopping for LP.

Lawyer is right. You might want to look for a better phono amp instead. You will thank him in future for poisoning you.

:shocking:

OMG... another one bites the dust. Nooo!!!! :no:

Watch out watch out!

Haha.... hey bro, I've been thinking about the other time I listened to your amp+HD800 and remembered that it sounded a bit cold & analytical for me. Now come to think of it, I think that a vinyl source may be what you NEED! With it, I think your rig will be :drool::drool::drool:

Maybe that's why RSA came out with a NEW affordable phono?! Ain't that just fantastic timing? Looks like it's just meant to be. One of you favourite amp builders has just created a new phono for "you". Wld definitely be a match in heaven for your "American Indian".

Just my 2 cents.... :innocent:

Edited by jig_sg